Workshop equipped with Machines like CNC Lathe, Milling M/C, Grinding M/c, Lathe M/c, etc. is now more in line with the Industrial needs. Workshop included following departments like Turning shop, Milling shop, CNC shops, Carpentry shops, Welding shops, Maudling shop, Fitting shop, Sheet Metal, Plumbing shop, and Smithy shop which provides a significant fillip to technological improvements, peer to peer project based technical training. Workshop department aims at providing an elite workforce of future leaders in myriad areas like manufacturing, quality management, quality control and production. In workshop department student will study the materials, basic tools and technique used in engineering. Every effort has been made to describe the matter in clear and simple way so as to impart the student a sound basic knowledge about the subject. So every student is helpful to learning fundaments of engineering. In workshop departments students often comes across various types of basic production processes. He is required to select, operate and control the appropriate processes for specific applications .All the students to very much needful for improve its skill and practical knowledge. It need for industries development and self-motivated.
Workshop area is divided in to following shop.
- Machine Shop & Turning:- It has 20 student capacity per batch.
- Carpentry Shop & Pattern Making: - It has 30 student capacities per batch.
- Welding Shop:- It has 30 student capacity per batch.
- Smithy Shop:- It has 30 student capacity per batch.
- Fitting Shop:- It has 30 student capacity per batch.
- Moulding Shop:- It has 20 student capacity per batch.
- Plumbing & Sheet Metal:- It has 20 student capacity per batch
Chuck 203 mm Max Rating
Max Cutting Diameter 406 mm
Max Cutting Length 762 mm
Rapids on X 11.4 m/min
Rapids on Z 11.4 m/min
Max Rating 7.5 kW